Friday, February 10, 2012

4CC: Men short program


Patrick Chan took a solid lead after short program scoring 87.95. He struggled on the landing of the quad toe, yet did not fell, then did the triple axel and a triple lutz-triple toe combo. His other elements were all level four except the level three combo spin.

Surprisingly, Takahito Mura, the third Japanese man, took the second place nailing all his jumps: quad toe-triple toe combo, triple axel and triple lutz. He scored 83.44

Daisuke Takahashi is currently in third place because of a fall in his opening quad toe. After that he nailed the triple axel and triple lutz-triple toe. 82.59

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! I constantly needed to write on my website something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my site?
    Canwood Whistler 3 Drawer Chest - Espresso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can, if you want to. Just, can i take a look o your site, I am not sure on how you wil use my text, I hope that's not concerning ads or omething like that. Anyway, thanks for your appreciation!

      Delete